OpusCare of Texasis accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program, Inc.
We are dedicated to providing patients and their families excellence in hospice care and support services when faced with a terminal illness. We provide a customized individual program where “Dignity Care” is our number one priority.
Our patients are the center of our universe. Our team is here for you when you need it the most. #compassion #dignity ... View More
Come visit @opuscare at the Health & Safety Expo tomorrow! We have 6 VIP tickets available! DM us if you want a chance ... View More
People that make a difference in others lives should be recognized regularly. Today we recognize Madelline Rodriguez, ... View More
Supporting our community at the VidaMax Health Fair! Thanks to our team we can always be in touch with the members of ... View More
@opuscare is proud to provide job opportunities for over 500 members of the South Florida and Texas communities. We are ... View More
#thoughtoftheday💭 “We can’t change the destination, but we can affect the journey.” #opuscare #opuscares ... View More
This Friday the @OpusCare team will dress in purple 💜 to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s and Brain Disease! We ... View More
#ThoughoftheDay #wednesdaywisdom The smallest act of kindness can turn someone’s life around. Be that change! ... View More
#NationalWomensHealthWeek Our OpusCare Wellness Program has encouraged our team to take action and improve their daily ... View More
#nationalnursesweek celebrating our nursing team directors! Thank@you for your dedication! #opuscares #hospice ... View More
The philosophy of OpusCare of Texas is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate bereavement services, which aims to help those coping with grief and mourning following the death of their loved ones.
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
2018 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresJune 2018
OpusCare is "Best of the Best" for the Third Year in a RowMay 2018
End of Life Care: Providing Cost Savings Solutions while Improving Quality of CareMay 2018
Healthy Lifestyle BasicsMarch 2018
Dame Cicely Saunders, Founder of the palliative hospice care modern movementMarch 2018
March is National Kidney MonthMarch 2018
An Insight on Heart DiseaseFebruary 2018
Know the Facts About Heart DiseaseFebruary 2018
- View All Articles