#veteransday we thank those who have sacrificed their lives in honor of our country 🇺🇸 #opuscare #hospice ... View More
Our palliative and hospice care programs deliver expertise to improve quality of life and relief from pain, wherever the ... View More
At OpusCare our priority is our patients and their families. We pride ourselves on the quality care we provide. ... View More
#nationalhospicemonth For more than 27 years, OpusCare of South Florida has provided our patients and their families the ... View More
#EndAlz #TeamOpusCare Join @opuscare & @pradasbunchandfriends tomorrow at the Walk to End Alzheimer’s! Help us raise ... View More
#NationalFoodDay When thinking of the end-of-life process and its multiple stages, food is the last thing that comes to ... View More
#WorldMentalHealthDay #thoughtoftheday💭 In some of the most difficult times in life, our team’s goal is to be that ... View More
#TeamOpusCare we love our team! Thank you for all those who came out and showed their support! #opuscare #zoorun2018 ... View More
#TeamOpusCare It’s not too late up register! Come join Team @opuscare at the West Kendall Baptist Zoo Run @zoomiami ... View More
#breastcancerawareness #facts Each year an estimated 257,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast ... View More
We provide our patients and their families excellence in hospice and palliative care services with a unique, innovative and compassionate care plan where dignity, comfort, and quality of care are our priorities.
Together we can provide innovative ways to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve, during the time when you need it the most.
OpusCare is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Top Ways to Stay Healthy During Flu SeasonNovember 2018
Passages: Grieving During the Holiday SeasonNovember 2018
Why OpusCare?October 2018
Hurricane Preparedness and ResponseSeptember 2018
Passages: Coping with LossAnniversary Issue
Passages: Coping with GriefAugust 2018
2018 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresJune 2018
OpusCare is "Best of the Best" for the Third Year in a RowMay 2018
End of Life Care: Providing Cost Savings Solutions while Improving Quality of CareMay 2018
Passages: New TraditionsMarch 2018
- View All Articles