We are dedicated to providing patients and their families excellence in care and support services when faced with a terminal illness. We provide a customized individual program where “Dignity Care” is our number one priority.
The philosophy of OpusCare is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
OpusCare is "Best of the Best" for the Third Year in a RowMay 2018
End of Life Care: Providing Cost Savings Solutions while Improving Quality of CareMay 2018
2018 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresApril 2018
Healthy Lifestyle BasicsMarch 2018
Dame Cicely Saunders, Founder of the palliative hospice care modern movementMarch 2018
March is National Kidney MonthMarch 2018
An Insight on Heart DiseaseFebruary 2018
Know the Facts About Heart DiseaseFebruary 2018
- View All Articles