We are dedicated to providing patients and their families excellence in care and support services when faced with a terminal illness. We provide a customized individual program where “Dignity Care” is our number one priority.
#OpusCare “We can’t change the destination, but we can effect the journey.” #care #compassion #dignity #care ... View More
#TeamOpus Come visit our Volunteer Department at the Civic Engagement Expo at @mdcollege Wolfson Campus! #volunteers ... View More
“One of the worst days in America’s history saw some of the bravest acts in Americans’ history. We’ll always ... View More
#hurricanepreparedness Visit our website www.opuscare.org to access the Hurricane Readiness guides prepared for you by ... View More
#HurricanePreparedness @opuscare clinical and support staff reviewing Hurricane procedures. Our patients come first and ... View More
#FridayFeelings Heading into this Labor Day weekend we thank all of the @OpusCare team who’s passion and dedication ... View More
Congratulations to our corporate compliance team for achieving the highest quality indicators outcomes in the industry. ... View More
#seniorcitizenday #tuesdaythoughts As a company devoted to providing compassionate care to the senior citizens of our ... View More
Our patients are the center of our universe. Our team is here for you when you need it the most. #compassion #dignity ... View More
Come visit @opuscare at the Health & Safety Expo tomorrow! We have 6 VIP tickets available! DM us if you want a chance ... View More
The philosophy of OpusCare is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Hurricane Preparedness and ResponseSeptember 2018
Passages: Coping with LossAnniversary Issue
Passages: Grieving During the Holiday SeasonNovember 2018
Passages: Coping with GriefAugust 2018
2018 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresJune 2018
OpusCare is "Best of the Best" for the Third Year in a RowMay 2018
End of Life Care: Providing Cost Savings Solutions while Improving Quality of CareMay 2018
Passages: New TraditionsMarch 2018
- View All Articles