#MondayMotivation It’s important to stay cool during these hot summer months. Gazpacho is a great source of nutrients ... View More
Happy 4th of July from your family at OpusCare. Enjoy a safe and healthy day with friends and family! #independenceday ... View More
By maintaining a heart-healthy diet you can lower your risk of having a heart attack, stroke and other health threats. ... View More
Thank you to our family at @artisanmedia for the kind words. And thank you to the readers at @thefloridavillager for ... View More
#WednesdayWisdom Everyday we grow prouder of our team and the compassionate care they provide our patients and their ... View More
Summer has officially arrived! At @opuscare we encourage our team and the communities we serve to maintain a healthy ... View More
Today marks the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year. Thousands of people will come together to honor the fight ... View More
#HappyFathersDay to all the special fathers out there. Fathers can come in different forms whether you are a father ... View More
#thoughtoftheday💭 Our priority is treating our patience with dignity and compassion. “We cannot change the ... View More
“June is Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness month. Alzheimer’s is the sixth leading cause of death in the United ... View More
We provide our patients and their families excellence in hospice and palliative care services with a unique, innovative and compassionate care plan where dignity, comfort, and quality of care are our priorities.
Together we can provide innovative ways to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve, during the time when you need it the most.
OpusCare is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Secrets of GazpachoJuly 2019
Top 7 Foods to Consume to Lower Blood PressureJuly 2019
2019 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresJune 2019
Health Care Decision MakingApril 2019
Benefits of Apple Cider VinegarApril 2019
FHPCA Research GrantMarch 2019
American Heart MonthFebruary 2019
National Oatmeal MonthJanuary 2019
Top Ways to Stay Healthy During Flu SeasonNovember 2018
Passages: Grieving During the Holiday SeasonNovember 2018
Why OpusCare?October 2018
Hurricane Preparedness and ResponseSeptember 2018
Passages: Coping with LossAnniversary Issue
Passages: Coping with GriefAugust 2018
2018 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresJune 2018
OpusCare is "Best of the Best" for the Third Year in a RowMay 2018
End of Life Care: Providing Cost Savings Solutions while Improving Quality of CareMay 2018
- View All Articles