OpusCare is proud to welcome the energy, knowledge and innovation that Nicholas I. Roque brings to our team as our ... View More
Thank you to the @thefloridavillager and their readers for awarding us for the fourth year in a row with the Reader’s ... View More
#nationalnursesweek #opuscare #hospice #palliative #nursing #support #care #thoughtoftheday💭 View More
#NursesWeek we continue to honor and celebrate the hard work of our nursing staff. Our @opuscare of Texas team sent over ... View More
Nurses are the heart of our organization. Our @opuscare family appreciates the care and support our nursing staff ... View More
Opuscare providing Palliative & Hospice Care services to South Florida and Texas residents since 1991, is proud to ... View More
#earthday “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” -Henry David Thoreau #OpusCare #thoughtoftheday💭 ... View More
Wishing all our @opuscare friends and family a very blessed Easter Sunday! 🐣💐🐰🙏🏻 #happyeaster #opuscare ... View More
#healthcaredecisionsday A day to reflect on your wishes about end-of-life and to put them into writing in the form of ... View More
Our volunteer program is dedicated to uplifting the spirits of our patients. We call on individuals who feel a social ... View More
We provide our patients and their families excellence in hospice and palliative care services with a unique, innovative and compassionate care plan where dignity, comfort, and quality of care are our priorities.
Together we can provide innovative ways to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve, during the time when you need it the most.
OpusCare is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Health Care Decision MakingApril 2019
Benefits of Apple Cider VinegarApril 2019
FHPCA Research GrantMarch 2019
American Heart MonthFebruary 2019
National Oatmeal MonthJanuary 2019
Top Ways to Stay Healthy During Flu SeasonNovember 2018
Passages: Grieving During the Holiday SeasonNovember 2018
Why OpusCare?October 2018
Hurricane Preparedness and ResponseSeptember 2018
Passages: Coping with LossAnniversary Issue
Passages: Coping with GriefAugust 2018
2018 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresJune 2018
OpusCare is "Best of the Best" for the Third Year in a RowMay 2018
End of Life Care: Providing Cost Savings Solutions while Improving Quality of CareMay 2018
Passages: New TraditionsMarch 2018
- View All Articles