We are dedicated to providing patients and their families excellence in care and support services when faced with a terminal illness. We provide a customized individual program where “Dignity Care” is our number one priority.
#WorldMentalHealthDay #thoughtoftheday💭 In some of the most difficult times in life, our team’s goal is to be that ... View More
#TeamOpusCare we love our team! Thank you for all those who came out and showed their support! #opuscare #zoorun2018 ... View More
#TeamOpusCare It’s not too late up register! Come join Team @opuscare at the West Kendall Baptist Zoo Run @zoomiami ... View More
#breastcancerawareness #facts Each year an estimated 257,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast ... View More
#breastcancerawareness #facts breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women. 💕 #Opuscare #southflorida ... View More
#breastcancerawareness this month we will come together to raise awareness for all those who are fighting the great ... View More
#TeamOpusCare Today we recognize our @opuscare Billing Department. A special recognition to their leader, Maria, for ... View More
#TeamOpus Celebrating our @opuscare of South Florida birthdays! We love our team! 🎈💙 #Opuscare #SouthFlorida ... View More
#OpusCare “We can’t change the destination, but we can effect the journey.” #care #compassion #dignity #care ... View More
#TeamOpus Come visit our Volunteer Department at the Civic Engagement Expo at @mdcollege Wolfson Campus! #volunteers ... View More
The philosophy of OpusCare is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Hurricane Preparedness and ResponseSeptember 2018
Passages: Coping with LossAnniversary Issue
Passages: Grieving During the Holiday SeasonNovember 2018
Passages: Coping with GriefAugust 2018
2018 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresJune 2018
OpusCare is "Best of the Best" for the Third Year in a RowMay 2018
End of Life Care: Providing Cost Savings Solutions while Improving Quality of CareMay 2018
Passages: New TraditionsMarch 2018
- View All Articles