We are dedicated to providing patients and their families excellence in care and support services when faced with a terminal illness. We provide a customized individual program where “Dignity Care” is our number one priority.
The philosophy of OpusCare is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.