OpusCare of Texasis accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program, Inc.
As we enter the new year, it’s important to re-evaluate your healthy habits. We encourage you to go back to basics. ... View More
#MLK #thoughtoftheday💭 On this day we commemorate the words of Martin Luther King Jr. And his courageous work ... View More
@opuscare is empowering the Millennial generation to make a difference in the communities we serve. All senior-level ... View More
Entering 2019 we are filled with gratitude for all we accomplished last year. Looking forward to a year filled with more ... View More
Merry Christmas to our entire @opuscare family! We wish you all joy, happiness & health with family & friends. We are ... View More
#thoughtoftheday💭 every day is a gift cherish the moments filled with love, laughter, health, dreams, friends, hope, ... View More
#Remembering41 #thoughtoftheday💭 Today we honor of the life of the 41st President of the United States. #opuscare ... View More
We are proud of our team and their dedication to quality. As an organization, we are committed to providing our patients ... View More
Daily, we feel grateful we are given the opportunity to positively affect the lives of our patients and their families. ... View More
#veteransday we thank those who have sacrificed their lives in honor of our country 🇺🇸 #opuscare #hospice ... View More
We provide our patients and their families excellence in hospice and palliative care services with a unique, innovative and compassionate care plan where dignity, comfort, and quality of care are our priorities.
Together we can provide innovative ways to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve, during the time when you need it the most.
OpusCare of Texas is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
- A serious illness affects the entire family, not just the person who is ill. Those affected need and deserve ongoing support before and after a loved one’s death. OpusCare provides pain management and appropriate bereavement services, which aims to help those coping with grief and mourning following the death of their loved ones.
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
National Oatmeal MonthJanuary 2019
Top Ways to Stay Healthy During Flu SeasonNovember 2018
Passages: Grieving During the Holiday SeasonNovember 2018
Why OpusCare?October 2018
Hurricane Preparedness and ResponseSeptember 2018
Passages: Coping with LossAnniversary Issue
Passages: Coping with GriefAugust 2018
2018 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and FiguresJune 2018
OpusCare is "Best of the Best" for the Third Year in a RowMay 2018
End of Life Care: Providing Cost Savings Solutions while Improving Quality of CareMay 2018
Passages: New TraditionsMarch 2018
- View All Articles